Looking at buying a new property or home? Make sure it’s safe before you sign!
Pool Safety Inspections & Certificates
Out of everything, your family and your families safety is number one. At Building and pest Inspections Services we understand how important you’re and your family is. We also believe the importance that your property is in up to date with the new pool safety laws.
Rest assured, at Building, Pest and Pool Inspections services we are up to with all the qualifications necessary and are professionals in the field of pool safety.
Why use Building and Pest inspections Services
- We also have kids - we understand your desire to keep kids safe
- Our knowledge - we know the new pool safety laws and requirements inside out
- You can believe in us – testimonials to our quality of work & the honesty are available.
- Transparency - no surprises or any hidden costs
Pool Safety & Pool Fence Regulations
Government regulations, requires you to arrange a Pool Safety Inspection if any of the following apply:
- If you are the private home owner wanting to buy, sell or rent a house and/or unit.
- If you are a real estate agent who is selling or renting a residential dwelling.
- If you are managing a body corporate to a shared pool.
- If you are leasing to the public accommodation of any kind. For example: backpackers, a motel, a hostel, or a caravan park.
If you have or manage a swimming pool, you are now responsible to take on this extra government requirements. The new pool safety laws are in place to ensure that your pool and surrounding areas will be safer for your family, you and general public.
Visit Queensland Building and Construction Commissions to learn more about pool safety and how to ensure you keep your family safe during summer.
- QBCC Builder - Medium Rise License Number 1048753
- Certification Authority, Pool Safety Council License Number 100923